This has been one of the nicest rooms we have ever stayed in. We were lucky to get villa number 3, which is the highest up and has the best views. And these views were indeed stunning. We could have stayed in our little villa all day long to enjoy it. At night we always kept the whole window front open and it was nice waking up to the first rays of sun and the birds in the morning. It was cloudy and did rain sometimes when we were there, but mainly at night. However, one night I woke up and looked outside (from my bed) to see the most amazing sky full of stars. We definitely do not see it this way at home.
The room has both an indoor and outdoor shower and I loved showering outside listening to the Howler monkeys and the birds.
We also enjoyed the infinity pool and the staff. They would always bring us a glass of water when we were in the pool, which was a very nice treat. It was also nice talking to them, especially Gary who has been living in the area for all his life and never saw a humpback whale. Needless to say that we saw various on our tour booked at TikiVillas.
We were also very happy about the restaurant, which served really amazing food at night. You must try the chicken Creole style. It was really great. We were happy being able to eat there and not having to drive to Uvita or Dominical for Dinner.
In short, I can highly recommend the TikiVillas and would go back instantly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita