Tikivilla's was our favourite place during our three weeks in Costa Rica. It is stunning to arrive at this place with the amazing pool, open restaurant area and then the villas are just wow! The beds are fantastic, and having the open view on the jungle and the sea is just amazing, all we wanted to do all day is to sit on the balcony or the deck chairs on the pool and enjoy the view. You can even sleep with the balcony doors open, we hardly got insects into our villa.
The owners Thomas and Cindy are lovely hosts who come and check on you if everything is fine. And the staff is fantastic, Pablo and Garry are angels and took really good care of us.
It's true that you can hear the road below, but it never bothered us, sometimes I wasn't sure whether it was the waves crashing on the rocks or actually cars or trucks. And the advantage is that it is really easy to reach, just a short drive off the main road which is easily doable on a normal car on the new dirt road.
We saw more animals around the property than in Manual Antonio - Tukans, monkeys, and other birds come close during different parts of the day.
The beach is just a short walk down, and we enjoyed long walks on the beach to Uvita and the Marina Ballena National Park (about 1h along the beach) and took the taxi back.
We liked the place so much that we came back after two nights to stay our last night on the beach at this place.
Thanks to the Tikivilla's crew, we will be back!
Valentina and Stephan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita