TikiVillas was one of the most beautiful, relaxing places that we stayed at this year. We arrived to Edgar, the newest addition to the TikiVillas staff who was pleasant, accommodating and most helpful with anything we could possibly need or want to know. Edgar helped get our luggage to our villa and get us settled in. Clean beach towels were at reception to be used and we were offered a welcome drink when we were ready for it. Together with Thomas who was very knowledgeable they assisted us in deciding what to see, where to eat and information in general about what kind of food we would get at the various restaurants in the area, how far a drive places were. They gladly chatted with us, made reservations and generally made our stay there exceptional. We stayed for 4 wonderful days and enjoyed breakfast every morning starting with fresh fruit and several meal choices. I confirm Tripadvisor reviews that Cindy definitely makes the best Gallo Pinto I have ever tasted and I admit to enjoying it every morning we were there. Any time of the day we happened to be at the reception/pool area, Edgar or Thomas made a point of stopping for a brief chat and ensure that we wanted for nothing. Our afternoons consisted of a late afternoon soak in the infinity pool with a drink and a couple of hours of lying in a lounger or sitting in our villa with the folding doors open overlooking the ocean views and watching the toucans and other wildlife. All the villas face the ocean and the hinged door panels all fold fully back to leave the front wide open. TikiVillas is a truly special place. Our unit was thoughtfully stocked with two plates, glasses, coffee cups, wine glasses and a corkscrew. Cindy cleaned each villa daily and kept our little piece of heaven absolutely immaculate while we were there. You will however need a vehicle capable of making it up the dirt road to the parking lot. 4X 4 is suggested. There also a lot of stairs both to the reception and pool area from the parking area or to get to your villa. Well worth the effort to get there!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita