We stayed for 3 nights at TikiVillas. It was so fun to have our own bungalow in the jungle overlooking the ocean. The pool here is amazing as are the views from it. The owners Tom and Cindy were both very helpful. Irina, a new staff person, was excellent and extremely sweet as well. We felt very secluded. The outdoor shower was fun as well! You do need a 4x4 vehicle to access this place, and it is about a 5-10 minute drive to Uvita. You can walk down to the beach (abuot a 5-10 minute walk) though. Also, this hotel does not serve lunch or dinner, but you do have small kitchens in the rooms. We had an excellent stay--a great place for a jungle luxury experience at a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa Costa Rica/Uvita