Of all the places we stayed on our trip to Costa Rica, I looked forward to staying at Oxygen most. The hosts, the setting, the food and the decor of the rooms and public areas were indeed truly lovely. However it is not an easy place to get to and from and may not suit everyone. I'm afraid the steep, bumpy drive put us off going out to eat, except for one of the evenings, and the pool/restaurant area communal area is a bit small so, as on a cruise ship, you have to get on with everyone. This meant we got a bit stir crazy by the end of the week and the novelty of the food wore off. Just three nights would have been perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oxygen Jungle Villas is a small-scale and exclusive Balinese style boutique hotel. Located in Uvita, in the middle of the Costa Ballena, Costa Rica's South Pacific hotspot. We guarantee individual and personalized service and a maximum of 24 guests (adults only) at all times, staying in one of the only 12 villas on the Oxygen estate. All this only minutes away from some of the most pristine beaches in the world and centrally located between Costa Rica's most beautiful National Parks. Perfect for your Costa Rica honeymoon, or simply to become acquainted with the jungle, toucans, howler monkeys, and the other wonderful wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer. With dozens of tours to choose from, and a zen atmosphere overlooking the infinity pool, there is something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Oxygen Jungle Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Hotel Uvita
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Costa Rica/Uvita