“Friendly family run restaurant with authentic food”
Review of Soda marvin

Soda marvin
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Cabuya
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Description: This is a local restaurant thst is attached to the owner's residence. It is mint green, across the street from super david mercado, with the coca cola sighs,
Reviewed January 12, 2014

What a great experience, my favourite was the fish tacos. Small family run outdoor place, authentic tico experience. The family and owner were so friendly. The owner even gave us each a dish of his own ceviche, which I had never had before because I was afraid to eat it being raw fish and all, but it was fresh and flavourful.

1  Thank AnnafromCanada

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is an excellent little restaurant. Marvin and his wife are excellent chefs and serve food that is wonderfully displayed and delicious! The portions are generous and thought/finesse is put into each meal! We love the fish fajitas, but everything is wonderful! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Kaelias
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I try the vegetarian casado at every soda I eat at in Costa Rica. Soda Marvin's is by far the best I have had! Seriously. I have ordered it on two different occasions and it was wonderful both times. Others in my party have tried the chicken and fish casados (perfect, also) as well as some seafood dishes. Everyone agreed (both times I went) that it was absolutely wonderful food. Highly recommend.

1  Thank cziser
Reviewed December 2, 2013

As Americans moving to Cabuya, my husband and I have been trying to not eat at restaurants and eat at home instead. You can only do that for so long before you need someone else to make you a meal! :) On the recommendation of others we made it our lunch destination. We were NOT disappointed. The ambiance alone is stunning - beautiful locally made wood table under a beautiful native tree, excellent location for people watching and the open air kitchen makes for a Food Network viewing opportunity. But the food! The amount and fresh quality of food was far and above what we expected. As a vegetarian, finding food at any restaurant can be challenging anywhere but the Casado Vegetariano was the best vegetarian food I have found while traveling... hands down. Do not miss this place. We highly recommend you give Soda Marvin the chance to wow you too.

1  Thank arheasc
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The family took great care of me and made me a full beautiful Vegan meal. They had no problem with my request. I sat in the sweet outdoor seating area.

1  Thank RaeSikoraS