Sunny International
Bella Vista Resort(Mahabaleshwar)
$85
$62
Agoda.com
All reviewsopposite buildingthe hotel staffroom servicehotel is locatedbus standdecent hotelmahabaleshwar marketindoor gamesnon vegown vehiclelunch and dinnerhospitalityoperativecheerstoiletries
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here for one night. I had booking in Sunny Classic. I booked online after seeing pictures on web, but it's totally different what you are seeing on web. They have uploaded pictures of their sister concern hotel Sunny International where I stayed. Sunny International is much better than Sunny Classic. They have good food and south India breakfast in morning. It's very near to main market and situated in quite area. Rooms need to be renovated! specially bathroom. Timings are fix for hot water.If some one will check-in after 10 a.m ! he/she will hardly get hot water to take shower. This hotel is not suitable for foreign tourists as par standards.

Room Tip: They have no good rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had visited this hotel on 1st march, 2013. Though I reached at 7am, they gave me room for two hours as I was with my wife and 2 year old son, which was nice.

I stayed till sunday morning and let me tell you the breakfast for all three mornings was excellent. Even the Lunch and Dinner were great. Lot of variety in food, very tasty and in good quantity. All personnel in dining room was co-operative.

Room service was even good. The two personnel on 2nd floor was so handy, that they used to get the food in our room along with morning and evening tea. While leaving i said big thank you to them.

Overall, this was a great hotelling experience for me within my budget.

Regards,
Ashwin.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I visited Mahabaleshwar in Feb 2013 (From 20 Feb to 23 Feb) for three days with my friends. Booked three rooms through Makemytrip for Just one day (Rs. 2165 / Executive Non A/c Room with Food), as I had planned to change the hotel by finding one good hotel after reaching Mahabaleshwar.

Rooms were ok and can have worked on cleanness. We reached hotel at 12:30 pm and after getting fresh for half an hour went to restaurant for Lunch. They provide Thali for Food in AP plan. Food was excellent in terms of Quality, Verity, Service and Cleanness.
We decided to continue our stay in Hotel Sunny International, just because of Wow experience in Food.
They have maintained a very good verity of food throughout our three days Stay.
Few points to keep-in mind before selecting Sunny International.

- Hotel just provides Hot Water between 7 AM to 10 AM, although if you check-in late or have children’s with you – they will provide hot water in your room on request.
- Hotel is 5 minute walk away from ST Bus Stand and very easily reachable.
- It is an old hotel and all the rooms are not in good shape (Ask for Room # 110, 111, 209 & 210)
- Staff is very helpful and also offer the Cabs for local sightseeing [with no extra charge] 
- No lifts in Hotel. Does have some indoor games with them.
- They have one more Hotel, just in front of Sunny International – called Sunny Midtown with Swimming pool. All the guest staying in Sunny International can use pool without any extra charges.
- Check-in Time 9 AM and Check-out time 8 AM. They do push you to check-out by 8-8:30 AM on weekends.

Room Tip: Book your hotel in advance, as on weekends you may struggle a bit to find a good hotel. Ask for Room # 110, 111, 209 & 210
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank rahul_g6
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The rooms were not as expected very old hotel, everyday morning 6.30 am the hotel hot water boiler makes a big noise and u have to wake up, the food is not suitable for south indians, pure gujarati sweet food, the room service was good. for me its not worth for what u pay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Karuppaswamy B
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Me and My wife stayed here for 2 days.. They received us well.. The room i booked via MAKEMYTRIP was a super deluxe room but i upgraded my room type to Executive Class by paying 800 more.. as we found the super deluxe room a little smaller..
This hotel is at walk-able distance from mahabaleshwar bus stand--3 mins.. So u don't expect spectacular views.. The food was really really nice.. The room service was also very nice.. Indoor Games Room is fun... Plus if you want to rent a cab for site seeing, the hotel guys will assist well by suggesting u places and arranging cabs..
My ratings are:-
1) Food = 4/5
2) Hotel ambiance = 3/5
3) Service = 4.5/5

Room Tip: Executive Rooms are better and spacious than Super Deluxe rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple