Hotel Vyankatesh
Hotel Lake View(Mahabaleshwar)
Hotel Panorama(Mahabaleshwar)
Savoy Village(Mahabaleshwar)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hotelhotel is locatedmain marketlow budgetvalue for moneyfamily roomcomplimentary breakfastawesome serviceoff seasonmarket placetaxi standreception staffdecent hotelbasic amenitiesrooms are cleansight seeingcooperative
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had a trip in last month with my family to this hotel. I done my booking online and visit this place on my scheduled but then also they welcome me and given my booked room to me.

The owner of this hotel had a very good helping nature, he told me what to visit where to eat an also he recommended some unknown points which were awesome as compared to the public points.

The rooms are nice to stay an also equipped with a small fridge in it. (that was an nice idea).
I also enjoyed Jacuzzi bath in my room.

So overall my experience was good with this hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Mehul S
Rohan K, General Manager at Hotel Vyankatesh, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2015

We thank you for your time and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with us. The team is very delighted to receive your positive feedback and to learn that the overall service and facilities of the hotel exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to your next visit at Hotel Vyankatesh. With Warm Regards, Rohan Komti

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I did the booking through yatra.com for first week of jun 13 and it was not a good experience on the first night. I had booked a family room for 4 nights but when I reach the hotel at around 6:00 pm I was in for a surprise, it was a double room with an extra bed and no space even to move around and the toilet was stinking. When I complained to the hotel manager (owner) about it and he was very cooperative but said there were no other rooms available but he said a bigger room will be given the next day. The other room was at least bigger and spacious. The hotel staffs are very cooperative and warm water is also provided on requirement basis. The hotel is right in the centre of the market and had to walk through a textile showroom to get into the hotel.
This hotel is very advantageous to tourist visiting by tourist bus as the bus stop is very near, the hotel is in the main market so not much of walking for marketing. The hotel staffs are very co operative & helpful.
Don’t book this hotel if you are driving with your private car as the hotel does not have parking facility and paid/free parking is around half a km. The hotel provides only vegetarian food. The breakfast package is also not worthwhile.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank sashijamir71
MahabaleshwarHotel, Owner at Hotel Vyankatesh, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We thank you for your time and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your compliments of our hotel and services. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with us. The team is very delighted to receive your positive feedback and to learn that the overall service and facilities of the hotel exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your next visit at Vyankatesh

With Warm Regards,
Rohan K

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had very good experience. Location very close to the main market. The room was good and so was there service. The food was excellent. The whole trip stay was value for money. You will get the required things promptly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
7  Thank Satya D

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Best experience i ever had, staff was helpful polite and co-operative. Service was on time. Best option for the low budget traveler to stay 4 to 5 days. Even the food was Gr8! the only one problem is with parking becoz its located in main market.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Jaya118
MahabaleshwarHotel, General Manager at Hotel Vyankatesh, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Hi,

As you mention that you faced problem regarding Hot water and dirty linen. We personally look into it, if you had complain at reception we would change the linen.
Hotel Vyankatesh is a budget hotel as its mention in all the reviews, so you cant expect 3 star amenities in RS: 700 .
I would recommend plan your budget before you book your rooms anywhere, we don not have parking facility its clearly mention on are hotel website as well.
As a GM I advise you think before you comment someone.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Ok to start with, this hotel is located right in the middle of a market and i am not talking about malls, shabby and smelly market.

Now when you enter this place you have to enter Kashmir textile emporium and at the end of the shop there is a small reception which welcomes you. There are floors and no elevator.

Next are the rooms. Budget hotel doesnt mean dirty beds and smelly blankets. And yes we also found a cockroach on the ceiling.

Now last but not the least, no parking. You have to park your car 500mt away in an open ground.

My recommendation: Do not book any hotel which claims to be in or near Mahabaleshwar main market. Almost all of them were like this only. Go for a hotel/resort outside the main market area.

• Stayed: May 2013