Evershine Keys Prima Resort
Sunny International(Mahabaleshwar)
$87
TripAdvisor
1,397 results
All reviewssohum spadosasmr kapilswimming poolspecial thankswilson pointspecial mentionbuffet spreadfront officegreat ambienceexcellent fooddinner buffetmagic showexcellent staybeautiful propertyrestaurant staffcourteous staff
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Keys Resort is a very good property in Mahabaleshwar. 1 Km away from the main market. Very pleasant stay, helpful staff, good food, nice pool, indoor activities. The outdoor activities with puppet show and magic show etc., was very well organized during the Christmas season.

The hotel is overpriced for a place like Mahabaleshwar where we have lovely places like Hotel Dina, Ill Pllazzo, Prospect etc. Their Spas are also very highly priced.

1  Thank Hasee2013
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating our cuisine and services and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your KEYS experience.

One of things that I did want to deliver to guests at my resort is complete family experience. To get this sort of space, which you yourself have enjoyed and elaborated on, would be impossible in a hotel located in market. Having said that, we are within 2 minutes’ drive to local market and stone throw distance from Wilson point. I also believe that today’s traveller wants something for the kids as well.
For us, it is the smaller things of service which matter. I am so glad to read that the team was able to put together most of your requirements despite the hotel being sold out.

I regret you found the pricing a bit on the higher side but as you will agree that a resort destination thrives on sporadic bursts of business during weekends / holidays and festive season.

We do look forward to having your family and friends back with us again and yes, for a longer duration this time.

Wishing you a prosperous and happy New Year.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

It is the best property in and around mahabaleshwar. I am from the hospitality industry and am very satisfied with the experience and services of Evershine - Keys. 5 Stars from me.
I had gone with my wife for my wedding anniversary and the moment they understood about our anniversary, Mr. Tanveer from the front office department arranged for a lovely cake to be sent to our room and also refused to bill it for me. It was complimentary.
Apart from the very soft spoken and lovely hospitality services from the hotel staff, the property itself is an amazing place. I would always stay here whenever i visit mahabaleshwar again... Cheers and kudos to the entire Keys team and especially Evershine, one of the two resorts Keys operates.

Room Tip: Pool side or pool facing rooms are best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Coming from a seasoned traveller like you, this raises the bar and motivates all of us at the Resort ! Thank you ever so much for your kind words and appreciation of what we do at KEYS resort.

Yes, as you have rightly pointed out, a lot of effort has gone in to being a 5 star hotel and it is very satisfying for me to see that guests like you observe the finer details.

Your kind words of encouragement for Tanveer and other motivate me and the team to continue delivering experiences as the one you had with us.
It was good to see both of you spend time at the resort, enjoying our pool with a lovely view of the hills across. Yes, we do offer complimentary cakes if guest are celebrating their birthday and anniversary with us.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you were impressed by the Resort, the ambience, food and the service.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Quality maintained, Excellent service by all the staffs & awesome food with proper service given by the executive chef which is rare to see in other hotels.
Rooms & bathrooms are well designed and value for money. Will travel soon again and this time for a longer stay if possible.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent KEYS experience.

I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you also for mentioning about Chef Yagya - I will share your comments with them. He does try to give his best to make our guests comfortable.

I also appreciate your words of encouragement about the cuisine and the service of the staff, which will be shared with them. Yes, I am fortunate to have a great team with me who strive to ensure that each guest goes back after a memorable stay.

We all do look forward to having you back with us and promise you that the 'magic' will be the same, if not better, than your recent visit.

Wishing you a prosperous and happy New Year.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I visited with my wife and 3 years child. The stay was amezing. All the staffs are very courtious from reception, restaurant till housekeeping staffs. they have taken care of my child. when i called the chef he prepared as per her liking.

The ambiance part itself look like a palace, atleast mahabaleshwar got one of the best hotel with the professional staff.

One of the best SPA

Room Tip: Deluxe room with pool side view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

To be reviewed by you as the "Great hotel " means a lot to me and my team - thank you ever so much for your kind words.

It is always our endeavor to create magical experiences for guests at the KEYS Mahabaleshwar, which is not just about the stay/.

I thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with other travelers. Thank you also, for your kind words about the team, in particular the restaurant / housekeeping staff and our Chef, who already has a long list of those wanting to kidnap him!

The team joins me in wishing both of you a peaceful and fulfilling 2014.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stayed here with my parents in December 2013.
Although the property is amazing, the rooms could use some improvement. The bathroom is tiny and the walls of the room are cracked.
But I do believe this is one of the better hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The pool area and the gardens are beautifully maintained.

Dear Guest,

The building is 4 years old and some very light cracks which has developed in couple of rooms on the wall which are only visible once watches this very closely. You have also must have noticed that this crack are filled up and painted and are not visible to naked eyes. I have one clear objective in mind - my guests should forget what is happening in the crowded, noisy world outside and loose themselves to them and KEYS experience. Reading your review gives me a great feeling of satisfaction in having achieved just that!

KEYS is not just about accommodation but also about food and complete experience. As you have rightly mentioned, pool area and garden are well kept. We have been appreciated by number of guests on hygiene and upkeep which is a challenge with other hotels in Mahabaleshwar.

I do appreciate your taking the time in sharing your experience with a wider audience and we look forward to having you back with us, should travel bring you to Mahabaleshwar.

The team joins me in wishing both of you a peaceful and fulfilling 2014.