We visited on 1st June'12 for 2 nights stay with 4 adult (1 senior citizen couple) + 1 infant (7months old baby). Place is perfect for all age group people. we took poolside deluxe room, which is highly recommended for view and facility.
What we like:
(1) Location: Very near to market about 1km, yet extremly peaceful.
(2) Area of resort: fairly big, much better than any other choice in town. Modern architech work, beautiful construction.
(3) Food (Best is dessert and Live counter): Very good food,decent choice. We had one jain member, there was absolutely no problem to him thanks to Mr.J.N.Dube - Sr.Guest Service Associate. Our special thanks to him. Dessert was too yummy with great rotation of choices. Same Jain food eating member was diabitic, but thanks to controlled sweetness in dessert, he could enjoy with some liberty. Live counter was great experince with delicious food prepared by Mr.vinod. Live counter contained different items such as Dosa, Pav Bhaji, Stuff Paratha etc. Our baby was given her food which was prepared by them under our guidence in person. We never felt any trouble for our baby food.
(4) Room condition: Well maintained, great view of pool from balcony.
(5) Entertainment: All age people around were ejoying the place like anything due to large open area to play/roam, children/adult seprate swimming pool, DJ party at pool was special treatment. Magic show, live singing at the time of dinner was excellent.
(6) Spa: Spa had too good ambiance, therapist was quite knowledgeble. Worth visiting.
What we did not like:
(1) Room service: It was slow, may be due to peak season. But that should not be the reason, as management should deploy more staff during peak season.
(2) Check out: Check out was very slow, we had to call 4 times and waited for 40 mins for person to come in our room. There were more check out happening at the same time, but they should be well prepared for it as it is pre-known to them.
(3) Noise: Adjacent room's door if gets closed, it makes noise, which can be felt inside your room. sound proofing needs to be improved a lot specially during peak season, other nebour guest might be keep coming in and out till late night with talks in passage with chat, but you get disturbed.
(3) Car wash: Car was very dirty due to stuff falling from trees inside reosrt. At the time of check out, upon request, they did clean car. Actually they should take care of such small things without saying, which eventually will benefit them a lot.
Overall, It is a place to visit without doing much analysis for its peers. Great place to spend quality time. Go and enjoy!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evershine – A Keys Prima Resort seamlessly blends old-world charm and modern conveniences. A grand architecture inspired by the palaces of Rajasthan that captures the romance and splendor of a royal era. The property is as impressive as the surrounding mountains and an edifice of Dholpur's world-famous Red Stone. The resort houses one of the most stunning hotel lobbies. Spread over 8 acres the resort has big colorful eye catching fountains. A lush and lovingly nurtured garden is hidden in our hotel´s courtyard. Our award winning horticulture is arguably one of the best and it’s hard not to feel at peace when you're surrounded by flowers, fountains and the sounds of nature. We are one the very few resorts in India that is completely handicap compliant. Any nooks & corners of the resort is accessible on a wheel chair. UNLOCK –the Restobar serves a wide selection of spirits, wines and the most interesting cocktails and mock along with scrumptious snacks. POOL SIDE PIZZERIA-This charming open air restaurant serves Mediterranean and Italian fare such as the traditional wood fire pizzas, a range of pasta and desserts. KEYS CAFÉ-Charming and contemporary, this coffee shop and restaurant meets your cravings for Indian, Continental, Pub snacks and live cooking featuring sumptuous national and international cuisine SOHUM SPA is the largest luxury wellness spa SPA in Mahabaleshwar spread over 5000 sq. feet a with 8 spa rooms, a reflexology lounge and a unisex salon; this is the perfect escape to tranquility and relaxation where guests can pamper themselves. Guests can enjoy several games such as table tennis, pool, chess and carom in the indoor games zone. There is an outdoor play area complete with slides, swings, merry-go-rounds for children. The hotel can organize for various activities such as golf at the Golf club, cooking classes, a picnic at Wilson point, a kid’s day out; explore the jungle and a special candlelight dinner. Three to four of these activities are conducted on daily basis-Puppet show, Magic show, Karaoke, Housie, Juggler, Rajasthani folk dance, Kid’s movie show, Painting competition for the kids, Housie, One minute game, Live band and Pool party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Evershine Keys Prima Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evershine- a Keys Hotel Mahabaleshwar