“good experience”
Review of Dwarka Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mahabaleshwar
Dwarka Hotel
Ranked #69 of 116 Mahabaleshwar B&B and Inns
“good experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

we booked it through our travel guy not knowing any thing about it, i was a little scard because of the review on line, but on reaching at 6.00am in the cold winter morning the services was very promt we did not have hot water in taps but the room service did provide us with buckets of hot water in our room. it is a good place for family and friends it is very close to taxi stand and the market.The best thing is the garden view..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I booked this hotel through Yatra.com with a meal inclusive package. This hotel is located in an excellent location where bus stand, taxi stand, market area everything is nearby.The view from the garden was an awesome experience. They serve only Gujrati thali during lunch and dinner. Food was good and service was prompt too. I recommend this for budget travelers looking for a spacious accommodation and want to enjoy nature.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Hotel Dwarka Pure Veg, at Mahabaleshwar is the worst, I ll tell you. It is mere waste of money. We booked this hotel through Make my trip in first week of October 2013. Initially we booked a room for 3 nights at ₹3000 per night. As we entered our room, imagine, no water facility..!!! fleshy smell in room, badly maintained bathroom, bed sheets, no bed sheet for one bed & without pillow cover. Ever thought of having a nice bath there..?? Hell.. One person-only one bucket WARM water at 6.30 AM, room temperature being 11 deg celsius..!! Zero cleanliness and menace of bugs, spiders, ants and cockroaches self accommodated in Dwarka. Even though breakfast,meals,dinner were complementary, we did not feast on them, since their kitchen and dining hall were maintained such that even animals never feel to eat anything there.

I immediately called Make My trip and complained about this issue.
Then Make My trip managed to refund 100% amount of 2 nights only, however our first day in that hotel was not less than a nightmare. The first day of our trip was hell because of this hotel..
The remaining 2 nights, we checked into Shivsagar Hotel in Market area, which was better than this one @ ₹1200 per night.

I strongly suggest everyone who plans to visit Mahabaleshwar, please do not spoil your picnic and mood by checking into this worst hotel. The only plus point of this hotel is, it has a bit scenery among hills and clouds at one end. Rest all is horrible. However I thank Make My Trip for respecting my complaint and hence honestly refunding my whole amount of 2 nights.
Don't worry of booking your hotel through Make My trip , but please choose your hotel very carefully and wisely.

Room Tip: Cottages and Rooms in hotel PANORAMA are quite good and cozy, with better service. Even though they...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank vijay22raj

Travelers are raving about these Mahabaleshwar hotels

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I want to say about Hotel is that Service was altogether worst, Hotel basic condition including Fan and Bathrooms need to improve. As we got the things in bad condition, though I booked the 3 Delux Rooms. About Check-in, there is no staff member available on reception, after 5 minutes he come to reception. Than we shown him my booking printout which he has taken. I asked him to provide me the xerox which he never given to me. He just has given me the keys, no once escort me or helped me to my room. After opening the rooms, I found that there is no towel and the Bed Linens are looking dirty. There is no phone facility in the rooms provided to me. So again I gone to reception. Restaurant is like hostel mess. The service was poor. No professionalism was there. But somehow food quality was ok.

Room Tip: Delux room are not good including beds
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank sudkam
Indore
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Very old hotel.....but good service, good valley view. We stayed there for two days...Really would like to suggest to go for this as worth leaving. Having wooden balcony, A big garden from where u can enjoy beautiful view of valley.. Also the important point is that the hotel is located in very peaceful atmosphere even then having walking distance from the main market

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank SapnaSuresh
Faridabad, India
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The location of hotel is good, you can sit in premises and view the valley.
We stayed around end of September. Only 2-3 rooms were occupied during our stay
With no projecting roof to protect the doors and windows during the rains. Room was very damp and musty inside including the bedsheets and blanket. No dry towels available, bad linen, dirty walls, dirty commode, in terms of cleanness it was bad. Most dirty and smelly place I ever stayed in. No verandah to go across to call the staff or a bell, we had to holler (shout) for any assistance. Restaurant was closed during our visit and it was difficult to get tea or coffee in nice and clean cups. We ordered once and it was served in dirty & wet cups that we could not muster the courage to drink.
This is the best example of how you can spoil the nicely located property in to mess.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank sapnakapoor
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Please Guys,dont spoil ur holyday mood by going to this hotel.worst ever hotel in my entire life.chagred 2000/day and cant stay for 1 hour too.I checked in at 9am and just in 15 min decided to check out. as i booked online(for 2 days)i.e 4000k , i was not refunded anything and i had to take a diff hotel.such a dirty hotel and dirty place.smells and all wet.no security staying with family..Thanks dwarka for charging 4000k for 15 min stay..my wrong decision visiting ur hotel..and guys plz..No NO NO NO to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple