If you want to relax and be in the midst of nature Honeywood is the place for you. Tucked in the woods, near the valley, away from the maddening crowd of Mahabaleshwar this hotel offers you an excellent peaceful stay.
Even though we stayed here in the month of May, a cool breeze from the valley throught the day ensured that we did not feel the summer heat. I would recommend a stay at Honeywood to all nature lovers looking for a break from the hustle-bustle of the city.
- Excellent location
- Rooms are not over priced even in the peak season
- Clean spacious rooms with 24 hour electricity
- Clean toilets with 24 hours hot water
- Rooms have a TV for the tv buffs
- Play area for the kids with slide and swing
- Small sit-out for the garden facing rooms
- Decent sized lawn with tables and chairs
- Two bed-rooms with attached toilet and a living rooms for larger families
- Arrangment of barbeque at night
- Freshly prepared food with a homely touch
- Helpful and co-operative staff
- Not for people who do not have their own tranport
- Food is served in your room. No seperate restaurant/dining area (You can always dine in the lawn/sit-out)
- Not for foodies as they have a small menu
- Need to place your order 2-3 hours in advance
- If you run short of essentials, the nearest market is 5 kms away.
- For valley view opt for the top room in the farthest corner of the hotel
- For garden facing rooms, opt for the room near the lawn. This room has a corridor, offering some privacy
- Barbeque at night
- Strawberry with cream at the nearby 'Strawberry Valley' joint.
- Carry your own snacks especially for those planning to stay with kids.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Honeywood Holiday Homes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.