I booked this hotel through a Travel Agency for my Anniversary, as the pictures shown to me by the Travel Agency was awesome, but the actual hotel and the rooms were not even close to that.
Our Stay package here included the buffet breakfast and Dinner, wherein the food items were good and once you serve yourself and need something else you could get yourself served with whatever you need. But just in the next 2 days we noticed that a lot of items were being repeated and the strange thing was this hotel didn't have any seperate restaurant where we could order food by Menu.
1) Service in the restaurant is good.
2) Closer to Market, so one can easily walk down to do some shopping.
3) Good for Vegetarians as this hotel only serves Vegetarian food.
1) No Lift in the hotel.
2) Receptionist is not so helpful.
3) No extraordinary facilities in the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pratap Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pratap Heritage Hotel Mahabaleshwar