Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood
Sunny International(Mahabaleshwar)
$87
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfun zonegourmet expressstudio apartmentswimming poolthe main blockstrawberry teasatara roadother resortsactivity areasunset pointshort breakroom servicebadminton courtdense forestexcellent resortown vehiclerainy season
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Your property is lovely & really well maintained & tastefully done. Your staff's are impeccable in it's courtesy and helpfulness. Thank you for a really good holiday.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
rameshgaur, General Manager at Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Sherwood! We are thankful to you for having given us an opportunity to serve you and for patronizing us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This was the first time, we tried different place in Mahabaleshwar (than other 4 / 5 start equivalent resorts), but our experience was really great, the kind of peace, comfort and food offered by Sherwood was just GREAT... we stayed in Premier Cottages of the resort which are to the extreme one end of the resort and are perfect suited for the people who look for calm / quite and nature place... the quality of the food was really excellent..! Overall experience was great..!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Greetings and our sincere gratitude for your kind words! We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Stayed on March 2nd and 3rd 2012
I was initially contemplating booking in another popular hotel in Panchgani and was in double mind. Now looking back I am happy that I made the correct choice of staying in Sherwood.
I was looking for a quite vacation with my wife and kid..playing with my kid was more important for me and Sherwood was aptly suited for this...It is an excellent property and we had a fantastic time with our kid. There were so many things to do within the resort itself --> the tree court, pooI, good gardens [we even put a small tent there for our kid to play], cute little rabbits, the indoor sports, drawing competition for kids, Housie...I can go on and on..
I would like to mention the fantastic staff, super people..they know what hospitality is. I did my booking through Pankaj and he was extremely helpful. He went to the extent of changing the rooms for us as per our convinience [despite the fact that I had booked a different room] ,as I was looking for a small play area for my kid infront of my room.
And the food --> Super duper food..they even used to provide special food [non spicy] for my little daughter on request . The staff at the restaurent ...I have never seen such helpful restaurent staff in my life.
Overall, an excellent property..I have always been looking for a quiet resort away from noise and I think I have found the place...
Thanks Sherwood , you guys are excellent, please maintain the standards...I think we will be back soon.

Room Tip: My choice is for garden facing for families with kids..For couples probably valley facing would be ideal.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
rameshgaur, General Manager at Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Sherwood! It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a nice and enjoyable stay with us. We sincerely thank you for patronizing us. Your kind words inspire us to keep doing better. We eagerly look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and me stayed here for our honeymoon for 9 days.. Each day was full of excitement and suprises for us.. Sherwood Resort is one of the best resort at Mahabaleshwar, be it there services, ambience or staff.. Everything is perfect about this place.. This has become our family vacation point as most our relatives, who visit Mahabaleshwar, stays here only.. We would love to come over and over again.. And definately my wife's pushing me already for another visit to this beautiful place.. Speacial Thanks to the management and the staff of the hotel.. Will be visiting the place very soon..

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
rameshgaur, General Manager at Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Dear guest,
Greetings from Sherwood and many thanks for your kind words! It strengthens our resolve to keep raising the service standards. We are eagerly looking forward to serving you again!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Excellent atmosphere with good Service and Hospitality, Good Quality Rooms, Cleanliness & Food Quality was excelent.Some memorable activities was arranged by Resort like Housie, karaoke, Dj, Evening Jungle Walk & Visit to Nearest Strawberry Farm was a amazing experince. Great place for good Vacation & a good Weekend. Complete Satisfaction. Sherwood Management & Staff was very Good (Specialy the Front Office Staff).

Room Tip: Superior Poolside rooms was very good.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
rameshgaur, General Manager at Club Mahindra Mahabaleshwar Sherwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Dear guest.
Thanks for your kind appreciation and I must add that yours was a very disciplined student group! We enjoyed having you all with us as much and look forward to see you all again!