“Nice Family pure veg hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Saket Plaza

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mahabaleshwar
Saket Plaza
Ranked #12 of 49 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband booked our stay in this hotel and I would say it was "THE BEST". We checked in on 7th Dec morining and checked out on 10th Dec. Peaceful location, clean rooms, humble staff and yummy food made the stay memorable one. I have already recommended it to my many friends :-)

Room Tip: I would suggest cottage rooms for couples. Its peaceful, cool and calm.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Pooja-Chirag30
Cupertino, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We in a family with kids - usually choose to stay at Sakat Plaza whenever we are at Mahabaleshwar - due to its service, cleanliness & Food. Its typical gujju food and ambience that you get here. Very close to market place - Walking distance and still little inside to enjoy Mahabaleshwar serenity. They have good playing facilities for Kids & also a pool, theater. So kids play while adults can play carrom, TT, cards or just read sitting on a bench. I will always recommend this.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

One of the best -- I have visited so far, We were 2 couples and 2 kids -- we checked in on Sunday morning i.e. 10th Nov and checked out on 13th Nov.

It was a superb stay -- rooms are very spacious -- staff is very proactive, humble and very very soft spoken.

The majestic part of this hotel is their FOOD, in our 3 nights stay, we never saw a single item getting repeated. taste was magical. Quality was stupendous.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lodayadipen
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent Service...
Super Excellent Food...

We had asked for special consideration, had asked for Check-in early as our bus was due to arrive at 6am, had asked for pool facing room, had asked for a candle light dinner as it was our 3rd Wedding anniversary...

We were surprised to see that all our special requests were taken care of.

I'm a non veg lover... but when I had their food, seemed to have fell in Love with Veg food...

Excellent staff, very polite and extremely helpful.

I would recommend this resort to anyone and everyone...

Keep up with the good hospitality!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Vinayak P
Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had zeroed down upon this Hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews, and the hotel excelled quite well beyond my expectations. I stayed there for a weekend 23-24 November to celebrate our Wedding anniversary. There is nothing about the Hotel that you can complain of. It was truly worth the price.

I had booked an all meal inclusive package for 2 two days through goibibo(got good discount as it seemed to be off-season).

Food: Very very good. Awesome spread at breakfast, there was everything for everyone and each of the item was too good. Lunch was superb Gujraati thali which was way too good from what the Rajdhani's serve. Dinner had good punjabi dishes. Usually I haven't seen hotel in India serving such good food, we always have to depend on the restros nearby. This Hotel serves only veg food, and its so good that you wont repent even if you are a hard core nonveg eater.

On my request they arranged for Candlelight dinner at the Treehouse(machan) at just an extra cost of Rs.500. Candlelight dinner was an icing to the cake, they kept serving mouth watering dishes with 2 butlers dedicated for us. The cake they provided was far better than what I had at Pune bakeries and it had cost just Rs.350 for the cake.

Service: Staff was prompt and courteous. They wont let you down.

Location: Just as near as 850m from the main market. and far good enough amidst forst to give you peace of mind.

Property: Clean and modest sized. Pool, waterfall and mini fountains all created magic in the evening with colourful lighting. They arranged for a DJ night on Saturdays, it was fun.

Overall Mahaul (enivronment) - Good decent families and couples were staying there. No nonveg and Bar, so no sharabis and kababis.

Will definitely visit again and recommend to everyone. Saket Plaza - you made my Anniversary special.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple