“Great food since years”

Britto's
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Baga
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Every time I visit goa, eating at Brittos is always on the list. Great food, have tried Chinese, Goan, chicken, fish, and the yummy deserts. The portions are big so be careful when you are ordering. Good cocktails and probably the only place at baga where I end up eating both lunch and dinner as the food is so delicious and they offer so many choices. I guess they are brilliant but stay away from North Indian cuisine as it doesn't match the authentic flavours.

There are newer reviews for Britto's

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and me are huge fans of seafood, so our Goa vacation this time was dedicated to only this and nothing more.. seek out the smallest of the smallest and the best of local cuisine... However, due to the extended holi vacation, almost every place was full, including Brittos.

I've been to Goa so many time, but never eaten at Brittos, so we decided to wait for a table and voila! right on the edge of the verandah we found a place.. Since, we were already done with our beers, we decided to try the humble seafood platter and can't stop raving about it!

SIMPLY DELICIOUS! White wine mussels and baked crab stole our hearts! Service was prompt despite the maddening crowd..

For desserts we tried the strawberry tart and honey walnut pie, which though may sound as simple dessert but are divine... We went back again the next day for dessert and had the chocolate vanilla mousse cake... lil advice.. DO NOT MISS IT! Brittos is constantly innovating with their desserts and we love it!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went back to Brittos on my visit last weekend....my favourite place in Goa. Enjoyed the strawberry tarts and other stuff. However this time I noted that many of the old staff had left and newer ones had joined. The newer ones were not as efficient and quick as the previous ones. Also that personal touch was missing. I missed Robert and some of the other friendly staff.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

A restaurant convenient for lunch or dinner as it is just next the beach. Sea food Platter and their desserts are worth trying.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a very popular restaurant at Baga and hence... very crowded!
Have eaten here on quite a few occassions (as a couple, with family, with friends, etc.) and while the food is good, below is my personal opinion...
Cons:
Since it is very well known, you sometimes have to wait a while till a table is available.
Though service has been prompt at times, at other times, I have seen other tables have their orders taken or given first service even though you have been there before them.
Most waiters lack a smile... I suppose that's because they are so busy and understandably very tired.
Pros:
Our favourite is the seafood platter which has a nice seafood array of baked crab in it's shell, cocktail prawns on a cabbage leaf, calamaris, oysters, etc.
Their dessert selection is good and would fully recommend their Tiramisu.