1,269 results
All reviews infinity pool chef george till pm special thanks water front mr gautam cyrus todiwala baga beach river view housekeeping team special mention each guest arabian sea serve breakfast fishing boats restaurant staff great hospitality
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here in the last week of August 2018. Without any hesitation I can state that this was one of our best Goa experiences. From super friendly and efficient staff to a great room with views of both Baga river and the Sea, everything went well. Well, almost everything, what could do with some improvement was the Spa. Anyway we would love to come back. Thank you Acron.
Jairaj

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Nirmala A, Manager at Acron Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us & for taking the time to share your experience.

We are pleased to know that our team's combined efforts could ensure you a happy stay with us.

Your kind compliments feel like an encouraging pat-on-the-back for us to strive for more & we thank you for the same.

Please be assured that your feedback with regards to the spa has been made a note of and the changes will definitely be seen by you on your next visit.

It was an absolute pleasure to host you & we look forward to the opportunity again, soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

If you scroll down the reviews, you will see a post from me about how disappointed i was the last time i stayed here. I vowed to never stay at this property again. But I did. And I am extremely gad that i gave it another try. It was nothing short of excellent.

I came back o this property for 3 reasons, Since i only visit on the weekends, its proximity to my favourite bar "Cavala" is a massive advantage, getting from there to Candolim or Vagator is also easy. The second is the atmosphere and vibe about this place, the lazy river that passes right outside the property where its connects with the great Indian ocean. You have stunning views of the fisher folk getting their boats ready for a great catch. And thats what the vibe and feeling that one wants from a visit to Goa, which it dont think you can get at any other resort ... many stars up or down the Ladder.
The third reason is the placement of the pool that just takes the above mentioned point to a whole new level. ( while writing this review... damn i wish i was back there).

So inspite of being a Hilton Honors Gold member, a hotel chain that has two properties in Goa, along with being visa privilege member that gets me great offers at various 5 stars i chose to come back... inspite of having a really bad time. And once again is say ... I am gald i did.

The hotel took note of all my feedback from my previous post. They have made some serious amends to most pf the rules. For one now kids are not allowed into the pool without their parents. A cold cut platter gets served on your table. The staff has been briefed to be far more courteous and understand a guests needs for privacy and thier reasons for being in Goa and choosing this property ... relaxation.

Nirmala the new manager was very sweet and really prompt in ensuring we were well looked after. You could see the staff on their toes ensuring everything around the resort is in place.

I guess sometimes its the guests that stay at a property that can make or break your experience at that property. I guess it was the guests that stayed there during the time we visited last that really ruined it for us. And this is why i think its upto each one of us to possible be a little more courteous during our stays to other guests in a property especially if we are in large groups, I for sure am going to ensure i do it. Becuase people dont just land up hating you... but the property, the place and the experience get ruined for them too.

Thanks for hosting us again Acron. Despite my rant earlier on here. You have a loyal customer for life and i cant wait to be back there.

ACRON DID NOT PAY ME TO WRITE THIS REVIEW IN CASH OR IN KIND OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER. I JUST STAYED THERE AGAIN AND I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank roymV3677KA
Nirmala A, Manager at Acron Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Mr. Menezes,

Thank you for such a heart-warming review!

The soul of Acron Waterfront Resort is its people who are always geared up to help and go that extra mile to deliver excellence. The purpose of having a team that is sensitive to the needs of our guests is to make their trip memorable.

Thanks for pointing out the good in us to fellow travellers and giving us an A+ rating. This reinforces our confidence in ourselves and encourages us to continue to work harder to satisfy all our guests. Including me, our entire team is grateful to you for all the compliments & we look forward to hosting you and your family again, soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

After a first beautiful experience at Acron Waterfront Resort we decided to stay here one more time. First time when we stayed we got the jacuzzi facing courtyard room which was very clean, well done & beautiful room with wonderful F&B service of Mr. Aftab. Somehow, the second visit wasn't at par with the first experience. The river facing room where we were placed this time wasn't as beautiful as the courtyard room. We had to also remind them for in room chocolates & fresh fruits which were placed the first time. The F&B service wasn't so great this time. Mr. Oasim was the only attentive person at the breakfast. This time the experience lacked the warmth & welcoming attitude, though Ms. Nirmala & Ms. Nandita tried their best to balance things out by talking to the guest & obliging to the requests.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Nirmala A, Manager at Acron Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us in April and again this month. It is guests like you who motivate us to go the extra mile.

The uniqueness of our resort is that no single room is similar to another thus each having a charm of its own. However, we have made note of your preferences and will ensure that these are kept in mind while blocking you a room for your next visit.

We take each and every feedback seriously as it only helps us in improving ourselves. Thank you for the same. Oasim, Nandita and myself are happy to be remembered and will ensure that all our F&B team members are trained to be more attentive and welcoming.

Looking forward to hosting you again and to showcase to you the changes we have put in place.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Nice hotel and ambiance. Hotel is situated around 10 mins walking distance from waga beach. Small and sweet place.Two-wheeler and cab are always available for rent in-front of hotel (little bargain required, he may overcharge you if he get to know you are new to this place).Rooms are normal, no bathtubs in the room allotted to me. Food is really very nice, they can prepare food on request. Special thanks to chef.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nirmala A, Manager at Acron Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us & for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Acron

This is a fabulous hotel full of the comforts of a great get away. The infinity pool, jacuzzi, spa and restaurant are the best that Goa has to offer which is amazing. The rooms are clean spacious and tastefully decorated. Thee food is delicious and we ate breakfast and dinner here!! Cheers to the chef.

The staff are a massive credit to your hotel and are both gracious and gentle in their delivery of a fine service.

I would 100% recommend this establishment

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Acron Waterfront Resort.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing to us about your experience at the Acron Waterfront Resort. Such feedback encourages the team to work towards upholding the values we follow.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Acron Waterfront Resort soon.