“Yummy is the word!”

Squeeze and Slice
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Baga
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This cozy clean eatery is a mix of an American Diner and a Pizzeria. It has something for everyone be it breakfast, brunch, snacks, lunch or dinner. The Juice bar has a wide range of freshly squeezed juices / vitamin boosters - no sugar added while on holiday. The popular pizzeria serves thin crust gourmet pizza's, pasta's,quick bites, sandwiches, wraps, salads, burgers and desserts. It has a takeout option and also has inside seating in the main hotel with a television and wifi. Great quality food is what it boasts about within an affordable price range. Parking is available at Hotel Bonanza Parking.
Reviewed November 12, 2018

Ive been here once and couldn't stop drooling.. came to Goa by luck again for a wedding & the wedding food really took a toll on me, came here again but found out this is shut now :(
Then happened to discover Toro Toro a place very near by to it, I mean what Pizzaaasss!!! I took all my cousins again with me because Toro Toro was truly magical for me.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Nikhil C

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We went to this place in the evening after a tiring day and needed something which will be quickly available as we were super hungry. Must say the place was upto our mark and did not leave us disappointed. We ordered BBQ Chicken and Jalapeno Twist Pizza, Herbed Potato Wedges, Tropical Burst & Detox Special (juices). The quantity served was filling for a group of three and also the prices are quite reasonable. Overall, a great and satisfying meal.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Squeeze and slice is fast food place. Very good services and cleaning also very nice. Helping staff and fast service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The problem in Baga is that there isn't enough variety if you want to go beyond Dosas and Biryanis and typical Indian "Full meal" Fare at a reasonable rate. Stopped off on a work break for a quick bite and finished a salad and a fresh watermelon juice in a quick 30 minutes. The salad is good and fresh without any additives to make it look bigger. The menu is small and a board highlights daily specials.This place is perfect value without compromising on quality. highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank SolDeGoaSales
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I went there with my cousins on our trip to Goa. This tiny little place has amazing pizzas. I loved the Veg Mediterranean pizza. We also tried BBQ non veg pizza which was also good. The place is small,but they do have a big seating area in the hotel adjacent to it but it is not air conditioned.
We also got the Goan special dessert Bebinca with one scoop of Vanilla ice cream. It was nice &different. I wish I could have some more ice cream with it.

Date of visit: June 2017