All reviews off season swimming pool tito's lane small property basic amenities stayed here for nights comfortable rooms booked rooms beautiful property rajput goa lounging mr mambo proximity pocket
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

It’s a small boutique hotel right outside Baga beach. Staff were very helpful.
Rooms were big enough.

Considering the off season charges, this property was apt in terms of cleanliness and warm staff.

Thanks to me Rajput, Libin and it’s team.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Casa baga is a small property near baga beach. It is close to the busiest street of Goa.
Pros -
Beautiful and big rooms.
Close to beach.
Value for money in terms of stay.

Cons -
Breakfast is boring
Ammenities are simple
There is no parking place by hotel

Staff is helpful and as it is close to beach, you can try food on the beach shacks.
Baga beach is 5 minutes walk.
Tito's is 10 mins away.

Staff was helpful and will take care of you.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I was here with my parents for 3 nights and we had the most memorable stay at this quaint little beautiful property, The exclusiveness of this property is its proximity to the famous and happening Baga beach ( just a 5 minute walk). The property is enriched with a beautiful decor and room had an ethnic and anitque look and feel. The rooms were clean and equipped with basic amenities. The service was excellent and the staff was very pleasant and willing to go an extra mile to provide you with comfortable experience. The food must get a mention here as it was matched with par with the rest of the property - Excellent and delicious. The chef prepared meals as per our request and were very accomodating.
An overall 5 star experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2018

My stay here was just about ok bt overall not so great .

I was given whats what they call their star room which is their highest category room. I would have preferred a more function room rather. The room was large no doubt and had good decor prima facie but it was dusty and tea cups had spider webs in it . There was dust all over my bed and I could clearly say that that room had not been occupied for a few weeks and they did just bother to clean it in a few week and before giving it to me . When I checked in they made a big deal about it being s star category room and that it costs more and that none other rooms are available. But during my whole stay , I did not see more than 2 guests staying there .

Plus in a day , they asked me 5 times to pay as if I was running somewhere . I was happy to pay at check in but they didn’t ask me to pay them and then kept bothering me with it constantly .

Location is fine , close to Baga beach and Tito and shops etc but the street is muddy in rains .

My room door lock had an issue and did not lock and I had to either call someone to hlp lock or struggle with it. Wi-fi hardly worked.

All the books there were in another language than English.

There were flies and mosquitoes in the food area , balcony area and the cleanliness of the place was questionable

Overall I did not have a stay worth Rs 3000 in off peak season .

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
CasaSales, Manager at Casa Baga, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we are looking into all the issues you have brought up and have immediately taken appropriate measures to ensure absolute cleanliness in all areas of our hotel. Since you have not given us your name or any other details, we are assuming you were the single guest who was a walk-in customer and you were unsure how long you would stay, therefore our junior receptionist was perhaps overly cautious about getting the billing done. Our apologies. This is the monsoon and the beach road does tend to get a bit slushy.

Regards

Management
CASA Baga

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights.

Pros:
1. Early check-in and late check-out was provided on request.
2. Nicely decorated and well maintained entrance lobby area.

Cons:
1. Big centipede insect in bathroom. Had to change room because of it after unpacking.
2. Air conditioning not adequate in room. There is a small 1 ton AC in all rooms which is not enough for cooling in peak summer.
3. Telephone not working.
4. Slow service in restaurant inspite of no rush. No buffet, very limited options in breakfast.
5. Unclean swimming pool. Though they remove tree leaves from the pool, water is filthy. Dark green colored, probably water filteration is not happening. When asked staff about it, they remained quite.
6. Power supply issues in city. Everytime power goes off (it happens frequently), all lights go off and after a minute generator starts. In this process, AC is automatically turned off. Same with TV (by the way it was working with good picture quality!!)
7. On the last day of my stay, there was no water in taps in bathroom. Had to request staff to send a couple of buckets full of water to complete morning chores.

I would not recommend staying at such place considering the high price you have to pay for it. You can get better options at similar cost.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
CasaSales, Manager at Casa Baga, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Casa Boutique Hotels!!!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us & thank you for taking time out and providing your constructive feedback, Kindly do accept my apologies for the shortfall experienced.

I am glad to inform you that we are already in the process of upgrading our rooms and services in phase manner.

With best regards,