“Relish ”

Relish
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Baga
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Quite and cost ambience with rustic interiors. The restaurant is off busy Calangute - Baga main road hidden behind Baga deck restaurant enroute to beach. Relish is a fav of long term Brits over the years for consitant of good food quality beverages and worth every penny. Waiters are very friendly unpretentious will go extra mile to make your visit memorable. Overall one if the must try if you're in Goa.
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

As I have said on many occasions, this is one of our favourite restaurants, staff and food absolutely, Vinny all the best with LFC,,,,Ian cfc...

1  Thank 686ianf

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

This is a nice little shack off the main road, service and staff very good,
World famous prawns are nice, world famous? Not sure,
Curry was tasty but a little oily, still very nice, quite pricey.

1  Thank el-ronco
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Visit with a group of 4. Very good service and all enjoyed the meal. It is a quite time of the year so not many customers in, but we all had an enjoyable meal

1  Thank 500paulg125
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Where to start. Great food, great service with a smile is always a good place. We have a hit list of old favourites and new places to try so rarely do we return to a restaurant multiple times on the same trip but Vinny and the boys keep drawing us back. Vinny is a well-loved host and always manages to get it just right. I guarantee from your first visit you will feel at home. It's quite a talent he has. Vinney's Indian food knowledge is incredible. I say what flavours we want to eat and hey presto it arrives. Our favourite meal of the last trip was a sweet pumpkin curry with garlic grilled prawns. Just wow.. All wrapped up in a garden setting. Worth a vist...

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank youlovesit
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Relish for years and I will continue to come for years, as long as I am holidaying in Goa. Amazing restaurant. The staff are fantastic, the service is spot on but they have the right balance- not in your face or fake but recognise when you need them. The manager Vinny is lovely, so attentive and recommends food according to what you say you like. The venue is lovely, outdoors, little fairy lights and candle lights. Toilets are clean. The taste of the food here is next to none, I literally want to pay more for it, as it is totally worth it. Please give this place a try, because it’s outstanding and because I’ve been to a few places on trip adviser that apparently are top in the area.. I feel that some people are faking reviews and it does not reflect.. I can’t understand why this place would not be top 5 and I have been going to Goa for years and love Indian food.

Date of visit: November 2018