“Gutted”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

We were absolutely gutted to find this place has now permanently closed.
We always visited on our trips to Baga as the food was excellent and Michael was a lovely man.

It’s now a Goan food restaurant which we didn’t try as we were after a Chinese meal.
It looked ok though but it was empty.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 12, 2018

I was such a regular here as I love goa and their chinese was to die for, but hey very close to it is Toro Toro this new resto bar and omg their asian was so delicious plus I kinda enlarged my appetite for other cuisines as well. Totally in love with that place. Cheers Team Toro Toro.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I love Kim Faa and three visits when I recently stayed didn’t disappoint. The food is always fresh and hot, such a great family run restaurant.

What a shame this was their last season at the hotel Bonanza as it’s a local landmark the restaurant has been in the same place for so long.

I hope they find a new location in the Baga area quickly so the can continue to serve great food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018

great and tasty fresh food ,when you are in goa,hit for this joint on baga beach, great service too.,juicy tasty food

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Dined several times in the Kim Faa during our holiday in April. Michael, wife Jessica and daughter Chloe made sure that the food and service was first class. The chicken winglets and spare ribs are excellent. Due to excessively high rent, Michael is hoping to open up in new premises, possibly in Calangute, but the name will remain Kim Faa.
Possibly the best Chinese food I have ever tasted.

Date of visit: April 2018