$55
  • Breakfast included
$48
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

Mayflower Beach Resort(Baga)(Great Value!)
$39
$35
  • Pool
$66
$61
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Nazri Resort Hotel(Baga)(Great Value!)
$205
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Paes Pearl Beach Villa(Baga)(Great Value!)
$60
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$128
$108
Agoda.com
Treebo WTF My House(Baga)(Great Value!)
$50
Hotels.com
$39
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

All reviewstitos lanefree breakfastbaga beachwalkable distancebalcony
Reviewed June 6, 2017

This place is located in the prime area, Baga beach and walkable distance to the beach. We went during monsoon season and hence got the rooms for around 1K per day, prebooked.

The pool is a small yet decent sized and was clean as well. The hotel was just good to crash during the nights and you cannot expect much on this note.

The restaurant service was prompt and the complimentary breakfast was decent too!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I had booked this place through Oyo. When we checked in , my mother insisted she wanted the bed covers changed. They got us new one. There is good hot water supply.
There were loads of mosquitos. Later in the evening the management sent us Allout.
This is not a place for families. It's a place for big groups of college kids :)
Oyo provides free breakfast and breakfast is served by the pool. I was surprised to see there were other families like us staying in the room. It's a budget place. It's on titos lane, it's very close to the beach.
The rooms was clean, but the balcony wasn't.
I would not go there with my family again. May be with friends on really tight budget..
we had stepped out for early dinner. N was shocked to find my extra mattress left on the floor outside the door. I wasn't comfortable sleeping on it so I slept with my parents. The bed was large enough to accommodate all of us.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Paradise696772
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Paid 6000 per day for 2 rooms. Name of this place is misleading and it should be Zinhos Dharmashala instead of beach resort. Infact you get much better rooms in dharmashala.

This place is majority of the times occupied by group of intoxicated guys.

I see many review talking about closeness to the beach and affordable but that's not the case.we only realised this when checked other options around and i saw much better rooms available at a much closer distance to beach exactly on titos lane for less than 2000 per day The only difference in this is they have dirty kitchen. Please check yourself and so not rely on my review. The easy way to do that is enter through backdoor which very few people are aware of.

I see many people mentioned about Akash who seems to be the owner of this place is too rude. He seems to have inherited the property but not mannerisms to talk to elders and customers. He promised us one room which had two attached rooms and in next 5 minutes when we were waiting for that to get cleaned sold it to a group of guys who paid him more money. While i trusted him and paid him half money a month in advance. Again promised to give a better room next day and dis not complete. I have seen few more members complained but Akash and Ramesh who is manager both were not bothered and equally rude. Rooms and swimming pool are looking much bigger in photos but thats again not true.

Try their morning breakfast and you have tea with bread and butter. Plus they add One more item prepared from last day.

We mostly relied from outside food due to pathetic food quality and dirty kitchen.

Check some pics uploaded of room.

Room Tip: Look for other hotel options on titos lane which will be much closer to beach and restaurants.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ritesh J
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Not a good place to opt. The Hotel staff was not good especially the management staff. Not talking properly not co-operative. The only benefit is that it is very near to Baga Beach n Tito's Lane. But this place was not very hygienic, open. The pool is really small.
Overall the people/staff there was not friendly and this was the most turn-off point of our stay there.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2017

One of the pathetic resort I have seen in my life. Manner less, illiterate staff, No etiquette,don't know how to impress guest, no customer delight, unhygienic in terms of cleaning. Only USP is its location near to Baga Beach. Just a gentleman advice don't spoil your holidays by entering to this resort. Worst then the worst experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends