“Fabulous Italian fare at Goa's hippest restaurant”
Review of J&A's Little Italy

J&A's Little Italy
Ranked #13 of 119 Restaurants in Baga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on the tranquil Arpora-Baga creek road, J&A's Little Italy has built up a formidable reputation for producing quality Italian cuisine day after day, year after year, since 1995. A one hundred and forty year old fisherman's cottage, restored and set under coconut palms in a beautiful tropical garden. A well-stocked bar with imported and Indian spirits and wines, J&A's is the perfect setting for a romantic evening out with your partner or a fabulous evening out with a bunch of friends. This is after all, the first specialty cuisine restaurant to have opened up in Goa. Listed in the Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, Footprint Guide and other European guides, J&A's has bagged the best Italian Restaurant North Goa Award by the Times Good Food Guide, Food Awards , three years running.
Reviewed December 7, 2012

J&A's is Goa's most charming & stylish restaurant. The best ever Italian cuisine in India with a superb staff who are well-spoken, polite & efficient.The owners' personal attention to detail assures of a dining experience par excellence. Every Goa trip MUST include a dinner at this cosy, warm & intimate ristorante.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I make it a point to go to Goa every November and I always go to J&A's simply because I can't get enough of the Chorizo Pizza. I've been to Italy a few times and I like the Pizza's at J&A's better. I'm not kidding! I love the ambience of the place and the friendly staff. Oh! and the steaks are phenomenal and the desserts are just heavenly. Going there just eases me into my Goan holiday every time.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The quaint J&A's Ristorante Italiano is, by far, the best in its class. I don't think any other Italian eatery in Goa can even come close to offering the scrumptious fare that Jamshed and Ayesha, and their amazing staff do. Their simple yet tastefully prepared dishes have kept my family and I constantly returning for more...for the last 10 years! My personal favourite is their wood fired ham-and-pineapple pizza, that I request for time and again, although it no longer features in their menu. Their lasagne, too, is out of this world! All in all, the food, coupled with a tranquil ambience - warm lights, soft music and pretty foliage - make J&A's the ultimate outdoor dining experience. I am already looking forward to my next visit!

1  Thank MrsSunshine2909
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I have been holidaying in Baga Goa for 13 years and been dining at J&A's for the same amount of time. It has only got better and better if that is at all possible! The food is spectacular and we have to keep going back to taste all the various dishes, each one wonderful, but my favourite being the warm liver salad with crumbled blue cheese on top (needless to say my mouth is watering now).
We obviously have got to know the staff and Jamshed and Ayesha well and are guaranteed perfect service always.
The restaurant is positioned well on the Baga River Road and we have watched it grow over the years, the atmosphere is excellent.
They are also very environment friendly. Needless to say we will be visiting again this coming year.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

With new restrauntnts popping up in Goa every day, J&A's still is by far the best north Goa can offer. The food, as always is outstanding, the service is perfect and the ambience is now even better than it used to be with just some subtle changes. In a changing Goa, this little jewel remains a landmark.