All reviews deluxe room baga beach tito's lane swimming pool overall rating walking distance general manager buffet breakfast bars and restaurants main road hotel staff north goa food quality courteous staff peter silveira tailor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A special thnx to the hotel service..it's been more than 5yrs for us here specially appreciation to prasanjeet, evarista and shankar the team of FNB They really tuk great care of us.. good services and everything gud..A special thnx to Mr Peter sir the GM .. I recommend url to please come to visit this place again'... thanks
Mr S.P Singh
banglore

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank spsmakkr16
NazriR22, Guest Relations Manager at Nazri Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. S.P Singh,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! We are glad that to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thank you for the appreciation. We are continually try to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer.
We hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Hotel very good but if you can rent an apartment there is more space and it would be cheaper. Nazri Resort is very clean and welcoming. Restaurant is very good and offers open air eating around the pool. Food is of a good standard and is reasonably priced.
Swimming pool is of a good size and there are always sun beds available.
Would personally recommend for a winter break

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Hotel surprise me positive. Price was low and they offered more I expected. Very nice rooms lot space. Simple furniture but main thing it was very clean. I missed nothing. Hotel garden very well maintained and was amazing. Pool was excellant and never the less close to Baga beach so that you can reach everything by a walk. Really value for the money. Breakfast room ambiente does not fix to rest that should be improved. I can suggest definitely this hotel. Also people in every case helpful and fast.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We were there for Christmas .Overall experience was good. Hotel is very near baga beach and Tito's lane.Very happening place and crowd is also very good. Breakfast was good and had the variety. Overall good value for money.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ashish R
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Booked for a three week stay at this hotel having visited friends staying there over the years.
From check in to check out the staff couldn’t have done more, so friendly and attentive nothing was too much trouble.
The room was nice and well cleaned with fresh towels every day. The bathroom was looking a little tired so could do with an update.
Breakfast was good lots of choice and such a lovely setting.
The pool is one of the best features and perfect for a chilling day relaxing if you want to avoid the madness of Baga.

After the first week when my friends had returned home I decided to eat at the hotel on a couple of evenings - this was my only issue with the hotel!! As they have a lot of conferences held here they lay on live entertainment and meals for the candidates but fail to cater for the international tourists staying in the hotel! On one occasion I was asked if rather than sit around the pool enjoying the views I’d like to eat in my room!! No not when I’m on holiday. On the second occasion the food served was not good so after that I just used the bar area for a nightcap rather than try and take in the facilities.
I would stay again and would like to thank Clayton and Prasenjit would were wonderful and looked after me the whole visit.

Stayed: April 2018