Had a great time here over Christmas and New Year. Nice bungalows, great staff and wonderfully slow service! Get used to it. You are on Tanzanian time here. Major problem was the electricity cutting out. Plan your shower before it gets dark. The guests staying were great fun. Lots of Scandinavians enjoying the extra daylight before going back to their SAD winter existence; The Yorkshire idiots who made sure the beers never went warm or that kidney beans would be served with fruit at breakfast ever again. Remember, UV rays at this time of the year are 11, extreme. Lots of very burnt people about..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani