For the price it's hard to find better on the east cost of zanzibar , the rooms are simple. But clean and airy by their perfect position , everything works , and if not they will fix it in record time.
The staff is professional and very nice , the food is good, the best is the pool & wifi, believe it or not the seawater will not refresh you , a pool is a lifesaver when you get overheated, great security at night, beautiful moon rises out of the sea, also if you are tired of all the bugging which unfortunately is happening on the beaches, you find this like a hidden oasis.not recommendable for youngsters who want to have more action , go to Paje for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani