We stayed here for our last 4 days to relax after a 6 1/2 week safari. Couldn't of picked a better place to stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful and fun to be around. Food was very good. Internet was good. The pool very clean. Our room was ocean view by the pool. The room was clean and very spacious. The room was cleaned everyday. Don't expect a good swim in the ocean because of the tides and rocky bottom. Watch for sea urchans. Take the Dolphin swim if you can. It is well worth the money to swim with wild Dolphins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani