Pictures tell all! We were very pleased with our stay here and would definately stay again. We felt like we were in Paradise! You are right on the white sandy beaches, also with a nice pool! The tide goes out so far that you can only swim in the oceans at certain times of the day. So it was great to cool off in the pool aswell! The staff was very friendly and accomodating! We basically ate either crab, lobster, or prawns for dinner everynight! It was included with our accomodation on half board! Great cheap prices! Very relaxing trip forsure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani