The Mbuyuni Beach Village was rustic, and set on the beach, about an hours drive from Stonetown. It is very secluded, and does not offer much of the touristy attractions... well, not any actually, but is friendly and the food was passable.
The beaches are not clean, and do not offer much swimming scope either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar Island/Jambiani