It's a great place to chill at specially for honeymooners. The hotel doesn't have much entertainment, but the staff make it up for you. They have a tour guide called Fuastine, he is one of the best in that island, he is a very nice man to stick with for a tour, and he puts so much effort to entertain you, for little money!
Kitchen and food are best about the hotel, the Italian owners put so much effort in that part! They have excellent cooks!
Location seems fine, but its an hour and a half away from Stonetown, but its close to other things such as the spice farms, and the mangrove and monkey forest.
It's a simple hotel, cottage like rooms! I enjoyed my time there. To conclude its a chill place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Villa de Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Zanzibar Island/Jambiani