“Fantastic!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a fantastic little spot just off the beach in Jambiani. Definitely worth going! I wish I could have tried everything on the menu, it all looked delicious. I had the fish samosas, which were fantastic. We had the fish sandwich and the chicken sandwich and they were both very good.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Simply the best food you'll eat on your holiday!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We found this place on the last day of our holiday, after eating in a series of reataurants ranging from ok to grossly overpriced charred bones of lamb.

BUT this reataurant will blow your mind!!! The food is prepared from scratch - you can hear them grinding the coconut in the kitchen- so be prepered to wait 1 hour or more. But hey, it's worth it!!!

• Visited January 2014
Glasgow
“Very good food and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ate here a few times and enjoyed it each time.
Very good food and reasonable prices
Friendly service.

• Visited December 2013
brussels
“very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had dinner there and it was very good. as usual you will have plenty pf time for enjoy your holiday waiting for the food but in the same way it would happen everywhere in the island. pole pole mean slowly slowly and restaurant are very good in this. ask for the seafood salad...it is delicious

Visited December 2013
United Kingdom
“Best food in Jambiani”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We only found this place at lunch time on our last day in Jambiani. For starters I ordered the coconut juice and the guys went and cut a nut from the tree just outside the restaurant (arguably it doesn't come fresher than that). I had one of my favourite dishes, grilled octopus, for the main course and it was by far the best version of this Zanzibar classic I had all week. However, my wife picked the winner when she ordered the spicy fish samosas. They are among the tastiest dishes I have tried. Getting ready to leave we were asked to wait as they were preparing a surprise for us. They then served us complementary Crepe Suzette with banana cooked to perfection (mind you that I'm usually not big on desserts). When we left we has skipped our original dinner plans and made a reservation at the Stone Culture Restaurant :)