“Recommend ”

Laramie Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Lydenburg
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Laramie Spur. We are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Lydenburg. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

What can I say? Everything was positive. The service, the food, the atmosphere, the friendly car guard. Will support them time and again!

Date of visit: May 2019
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Laramie Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Hi 101Ad_Les,

Thanks for visiting Laramie Spur and leaving a sizzling recommendation! We're happy to read that you enjoyed a legendary Spur experience.

We hope to see you again soon for another Spurrrific experience.

Spur Family

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I visited Laramie Spur twice in April. The first time the chips on my wife’s and my plate were old and stale. Waitress just shrugged her shoulders and manager was not available. A week later I ordered 2 portions of 600g ribs. I stipulated that I did not want ribs with cartilage. What I received was the most disgusting plate of food I can remember ever from a restaurant. The ribs were tough, tasteless and just horrible. It was full of cartilage and the bones were so thick. The was actually more bone than meat. I threw both plates away. I did call to voice my opinion and once again the manger was not available. The owner did call me later on but I was not interested in what excuse he was going to use for the disgusting food I had been served.

Date of visit: April 2019
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Laramie Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Ricardork2391Vi,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are sorry to read that you did not enjoy your ribs with us at Laramie Spur.

If you wouldn't mind forwarding this review on, together with your contact details to customer-care@spur.co.za. We'd really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you and hopefully, turn it around.

Spur Steak Ranches

Reviewed April 29, 2019

i went to Laramie spur for the first time with my family, and i had an interesting evening and a great, tasting meal and is all thanks to one of the best waiter I've ever came across he gave us great service and his English was "super" he goes by the name of DIVINE, he is helpful and as a customer i am really speechless. keep up the good work Laramie spur managers for the good training you are giving to your waiters.

Date of visit: April 2019
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Manager at Laramie Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Hi there Piennarjohn,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to read that you enjoyed our legendary Spur dishes and that you received excellent service from Divine.

We hope you have many more amazing experiences with us.

Spur Team

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Laramie Spur had to produce 87 Spur Burgers for a large group of school children. There timing was perfect and the burgers were absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: April 2019
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Laramie Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Hi there William C,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed the service and burgers at our Laramie Spur.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Spur Steak Ranches

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

You can’t go wrong with a meal at spur and even for us non meat eaters there’s always something good on the menu.

I had a particularly tasty prawn and avocado salad and a glass of wine for a very good price.

Date of visit: August 2018
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Laramie Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for your great review. We're thrilled to know that the meal was a hit!

We hope to have you back again, soon.

Spur Family