Great location looking over the village and battlefield itself - you cant help but love this African experience! Lovely lodge and a really knowledgeable guide Rob Gerrard brought our tour of Rorke's Drift alive. Fantastic friendly and helpful staff who go the extra mile - when our next accommodation fell through at short notice they couldnt do enough to help us. We only stayed one night - not long enough! We booked direct, a bit of a challenge but worth persevering as we would definitely recommend and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isandlwana Lodge offers twelve luxury rooms all en-suite and tastefully decorated in a mixture of traditional and modern styles. The Lodge is carved into the iNyoni rock formation on top of which the Zulu commander stood during the battle of Isandlwana on 22 January 1879. Enjoy unparalleled views from the crisp early light of a sparkling Zulu dawn to the splendor of the African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Isandlwana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isandlwana Hotel Isandlwana
- Isandlwana Lodge KwaZulu-Natal