“Lunch time Specials”

Olmecs Bakery Bar Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I eat here for lunch sometimes. I think I have tried the whole menu, or most of it anyway.

it is nothing fancy, just good size meals at a reasonable prices. You can get a good size lunch for 10 to 15 dollars.
They have beer on tap.
There is always a newspaper to read

Staff are friendly

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Had the $10.00 Parma Friday special. Chicken was thick and tender and the crumbs were thin and deliciously flavoured. The ham, tomato sauce and cheese were quality and well prepared and the chips were clean and well cooked in fresh oil. Salad was basic but tasty. The serving size was also plenty to satisfy a power eater like myself. All up, one of the best parma's I've eaten and will be back with foodie friends to try other fare which looked and smelled very good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We (family of three) visited Olmec's for the first time this year and found the standards still high, both service and food wise. The servings are certainly large, with two out of three breakfasts - great blueberry pancakes with vanilla butter and a colourful spanish omelette - remaning unfinished. I, on the other hand, wasn't going to return my trio of eggs: Manhattan,Florentine and Benedict! Great coffee and great service rounded a great Sunday breakfast before hitting the Bridge Rd shopping strip.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I didnt even get there - I rang to make a booking and the person on the phone was extremely rude and condescending. When I asked to speak to the manager he said he was the manager and hung up on me! Avoid this place - if the table service is anything like the phone service you will be disgusted.

10  Thank tiges_rule
Reviewed July 11, 2011

The food in this place is average but the service is terrible and pretty much non existent. I would be surprised if they get any repeat customers.

5  Thank nonymel