“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had our anniversary dinner here. BYO is available on Monday evenings. Although slightly disappointed with the Chicken dish for my Partners main but starters were excellent.

ChurchStManagement, Manager at Church St Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear SWW01
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the overall experience and our BYO night however saddened to read that the chicken dish did not meet your expectations. I have passed your feedback on to the kitchen and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards
Pia TT
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had a work function there recently and could not fault the place. The food was great (a big fan of the desserts!) the staff were helpful and attentive to our needs. The room we used was bigger than needed but still comfortable for us. It did get noisy as the venue was busy, but not so much as to have us need the microphone.
Overall a great night and would recommend both the venue and the food.
Thanks

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My daughter and her fiancé are getting married shortly and are having their reception at Church St Enoteca so they took myself and my wife there on Saturday night.
The restaurant was busy and yet the service was excellent. I'm not sure of the name of the waitress but she was very happy and friendly and knew the menu and wine list well.
The food was scrumptious coupled with Peroni on tap and two Italian wines that we tried made for a very enjoyable night.
The only draw back was that it was a little noisy for an old fart like me.
I think this is going to be the perfect venue for the wedding reception on the 12th of October.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was so thankful to get a table here last Saturday night on very short notice. I rang at 8pm and they had a table for 830pm which was great since I had rung around 6 other top restaurants and every where was booked out.
The old Dutton studio has certainly been decked out differently and I thought it had a great atmosphere.
Staff were very attentive. Food was excellent. I had the baked clams, snapper with fegola and it was superb! The fresh warm bread was tops and I could have filled myself up on that before mains arrived. My partner had the lamb which he said was okay but he could have had more. Small serve.
The wine list was not exhaustive but had some lovely wines by the glass.
Would recommend and return for sure.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went to Enoteca for a business dinner and was very pleasantly surprised!

Food was of excellent quality and a sensible wine list (although the inventory was not deep ! )

I had the prime rib and the steak was perfectly cooked and the sides were excellent.

Service was outstanding.

I would eat there again..