“Best restraunt in Melbourne!”
Review of Thy Thy House - CLOSED

Thy Thy House
“Best restraunt in Melbourne!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Thy thy house is an amazing Vietnamese restraunt with the cheapest, and best quality food iv seen for ages, the service there is incredible and the authentic style is great. Absolutely loved it!

• Visited July 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Much better than Thanh Ha 2”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went to Thy Thy because we couldn't even finish the food at Thanh Ha 2, it was too terrible. Thy Thy was better, but still not the best Vietnamese restaurant in Richmond. Richmond is famous for its Vietnamese restaurants, I feel like the standards have slipped quite a bit in the last few years. If you want some decent Vietnamese food. Go to Springvale or Footscray.

Visited June 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“I have been eating in this building since 1975”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

It was then was known as the Vietnamese Community Centre and you sat on little boxes and ate off little boxes and everything cost $1. It was established by a lovely lady called Mai and was for the new arrivals from Vietnam so no one spoke English, my how its changed. Years later it became Thy Thy 2 then the lady sold it after her husband died to one of her staff and now their children run it today as Thy Thy House. The tradition of good food served fast at a reasonable price has stayed on and is still my number 1 Vietnamese Restaurant in Melbourne. Now that I live in Vietnam I only get to eat here on my fleeting visits to Melbourne.

• Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“My favorite restaurant for 10 years”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This is the best cheapest Vietnamese restaurant I've been to. I've had one average meal in 10 years. The food is amazing. Staff friendly and good location, Only wish it was closer to home. Have takenany friends and family from Melbourne and overseas and it never fails me. Best chicken satay entree ever yummmmmm

“Love this place!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We absolutely love eating at this place. The food is cheap and tastes amazing. Never been let down.