Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne
Priceline
$64
$60
Orbitz.com
Comfort Hotel East Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$118
$79
$71
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Pullman Melbourne on the Park(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$167
$73
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

1,312 results
All reviewsthe rivertram stopgreat locationbuffet breakfastspa suitepillow menubottle of wineacross the roadpleasant staysaturday nightfront doorexcellent staybusiness tripcomfortable bedeasy accessa great place to staypublic transport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything about this hotel is easy. Easy parking, easy to check in and out, easy to relax in the comfortable rooms.

It isn’t right on the city which suits me, but there is a tramline out front.

The rooms are spacious and well kept.

The only thing I think needs improving is the breakfast. I think it is too expensive for the small amount of food you get to choose from.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean & good sized rooms. Convenient to get to where I was going with the tram stop
right outside. Easy to get to freeway. Friendly staff. Good to have secure car parking. Beds are very
comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If we wanted to be busy and explore - we could, if we want to chill and enjoy - we could, we could go for beautiful walks along the Yarra, we enjoyed the restaurants at the hotel and the great shops along Bridge Road.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2018

This trip was for work so I did not book the hotel myself. Location was close to the business park I was visiting and very pleasant by the River. Some great food and drink options across the road were also a plus. I did not bring any activewear with me as I had assumed that the gym was too far away. This was a mistake as the hotel had free bikes and the path along the River was perfect for running and cycling.
Room was comfortable, there's a pillow menu if you like having a selection of pillows.
Only downside was the breakfast buffet was small. I took the quick option from the bar which was much better value.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Tiny Star,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay.

I was pleased to read that you generally enjoyed your stay. we do have a great location with many things to do including jogging & Cycling.

I will certainly share your comments with the team here.

Guest feedback means a great deal to the team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Yours Sincerely

Tim Bilston

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Our stay in Richmond was overall very good. There were some comfort issues with our bed being too soft but nothing we couldn't deal with. The bar and foyer are very comfortable and well laid out with tasteful furniture and an excellent bar. The staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful. Parking was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent weekend stay.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & found it overall "Very good".

I will certainly share your comments with the team here.

Guest feedback means a great deal to the team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Yours Sincerely