1,489 results
All reviews the river tram stop great location buffet breakfast spa suite pillow menu across the road bottle of wine pleasant stay front door business trip comfortable bed excellent stay a great place to stay easy access public transport would stay again
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Everything about this hotel is easy. Easy parking, easy to check in and out, easy to relax in the comfortable rooms.

It isn’t right on the city which suits me, but there is a tramline out front.

The rooms are spacious and well kept.

The only thing I think needs improving is the breakfast. I think it is too expensive for the small amount of food you get to choose from.

I recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Terri,

I was pleased to read that you generally enjoyed your stay and found it "Easy". We are always looking at ways to improve our breakfast & I have discussed your comments with the Food & Beverage team.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Very clean & good sized rooms. Convenient to get to where I was going with the tram stop
right outside. Easy to get to freeway. Friendly staff. Good to have secure car parking. Beds are very
comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mary,

I was great to read that you enjoyed your stay. Particularly our location, & our Amora Luxury Beds.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

If we wanted to be busy and explore - we could, if we want to chill and enjoy - we could, we could go for beautiful walks along the Yarra, we enjoyed the restaurants at the hotel and the great shops along Bridge Road.

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear Anna P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Our location on the Yarra River certainly is a great way to explore the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

This trip was for work so I did not book the hotel myself. Location was close to the business park I was visiting and very pleasant by the River. Some great food and drink options across the road were also a plus. I did not bring any activewear with me as I had assumed that the gym was too far away. This was a mistake as the hotel had free bikes and the path along the River was perfect for running and cycling.
Room was comfortable, there's a pillow menu if you like having a selection of pillows.
Only downside was the breakfast buffet was small. I took the quick option from the bar which was much better value.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Tiny Star,

I was pleased to read that you generally enjoyed your stay. we do have a great location with many things to do including jogging & Cycling.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Our stay in Richmond was overall very good. There were some comfort issues with our bed being too soft but nothing we couldn't deal with. The bar and foyer are very comfortable and well laid out with tasteful furniture and an excellent bar. The staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful. Parking was excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent weekend stay.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & found it overall "Very good".