I'd recommend this hotel if you are happy to be a bit east of the city. Location is important and this is in an area with not a lot of other hotels around, but that could be an advantage. It is on one of the multitude of tramlines to the city.
I arrived from another hotel which was dour and had small depressing rooms. This was the opposite. The room has a separate living area and is well and tastefully appointed. There are small but usable balconies, but most rooms look into the central gardens. There are some cooking facilities including a microwave and portable hot plates.
The breakfast was standard hotel fare and their is also a cafe for those who want light meals. Walking up the street towards the city will lead to dozens more restaurants giving you a lot of choice in cuisine, quality and price.
I'd recommend Amora if the location suits you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne