Had an overnight stay for business, had a great stay. On line room rate from the Amora website was very reasonable and included breakfast. Room was just as advertised, very clean, spacious and lacking for nothing, it was also remarkably quiet . Had a very pleasent outlook over the garden coutyard. Ate dinner in the restaurant, had a very enjoyable meal, service was good without being at all intrusive. Staff were extremely helpful at check out with directions. If you're staying around Richmond/Kew and looking for a reliable higher end property look no further. If your staying at the hotel and looking for a nice walk consider walking upto Kew High St. About 30-40 minutes but a nice walk to a very quaint area of ecletic shops, boutiques and coffee shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne