This hotel has a large setup, a bit outside of the center, more convenient than the downtown hotels, pubs and restaurants all along the street.
Most hotel rooms got nice balconies with chairs and table which makes it nice for stays at conferences. Lobby is spaceous and so are the rooms, lot of amenities but very small TV screens, still from the very beginning of Flatscreen TV, 30 inch.. Internet is fast, beds are fine with a wide choice of pillows. The bathroom has all, even bathroom with Bubble bath system equipped. Staff is friendly, helpful.
Special is here the buttons for the elevators. There are 2 elevators, once you push the button, and wait for one elevator, don't be surprised you have to walk 15 meters to the other one since the elevators computer decide which one is closest. Fine when you are waiting without luggage, but with full luggage loads, it can be a nuisance..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne