Nice hotel I stayed at on a work trip to Melbourne. Was there for two nights in a 4th floor loft room (surprised when I saw a flight of stairs when I opened my door after check-in. The hotel is well maintained, very comfortable (although some may say drab). The room from the balcony along Bridge Road was interesting and I loved the sound of trams passing.
-Free bike hire - amazing to ride along the Yarra River both upstream and downstream on some of the best bike paths I have ever ridden on
-Lovely staff - efficient and unobtrusive, professional and friendly
-Good location on the tram line and tram stop -easy access to MCG and city
-Lovely sound of rain on the roof when it was wet
-bed could be more comfortable
-smoke alarm goes off if you leave the bathroom door open (steam)
-Conference facilities were a little old and the catering could have been better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne