My stay at the Amora Hotel Riverwalk, was extremely enjoyable! Although from the outside driving past if you were to blink then you may very well miss it! However once you enter the hotel you can sense a very comfortable unpretentious vibe in the place! All staff greet you with a big genuine smile on their faces and are all very happy to assist with anything. The rooms are impeccably clean and rather up to date in their furnishings. The buffet breakfast was very enjoyable, with good friendly service. Some good advice would be park in the underground parking for $18.00 per night it is totally worth it to know the car is safe! Also very cheap for being so close to the city! Also if you are planning to stay here go to reception where you can purchase tram tickets very handy, especially if you are from interstate of overseas and not so tram savvy.
I look forward to staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxed and spacious, tranquil riverside oasis just a stones throw from Melbourne's cultural and shopping heart. With 111 guestrooms, townhouse apartments and loft apartments, restaurant, bar\cafe, leisure facilities close by and excellent conference and meeting facilities including a spectacular indoor\outdoor marquee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amora Riverwalk Richmond
- Amora Riverwalk Hotel Richmond
- Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne Richmond, Greater Melbourne