Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne
  • Fitness center
  • Fitness center
  • Restaurant
1,273 results
All reviewsthe rivergreat locationtram stopbuffet breakfastspa suitepillow menubottle of wineacross the roadpleasant stayfront doorsaturday nightbusiness tripexcellent stayeasy accessa great place to staypublic transportcar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Handy location without being right in the city centre. Tram stop right outside the door and very close to the city centre and consequently train/bus station to airport, etc.
We were on the first floor which proved to be quite noisy as there were several functions on during the course of our 4 night stay. I think a lot of this was to do with the layout of the Hotel and rooms towards the river end of the Hotel might not be quite so noisy. That being said we were prewarned and the noise did cease at 12pm.
As the title says - dinner for room service was very, very nice. some of the best we have had...
Breakfast staff in the dining room were too friendly for my liking.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Amora Hotel Riverwalk. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, particularly the room service dinner.

I will share ypour comments with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Amora Hotel Riverwalk in the near future.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

The staff were lovely, accommodating in every way.

My daughter had here wedding there on the weekend and was just perfect thanks to the Amora staff (all of them).
Food was yummy and prefectly cooked.

I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding and also accommodation was spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable. I want to do it all again :)

All the guests commented on the wonderful service. I cannot thank you enough for making my Daughter and her new husband's day/night a happy one.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Thank you for your feedback Barbara.

I will ensure that it is passed on to the team here ar Amora Riverwalk.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

You could be forgiven for thinking that the Amora is actually closed down. Both upon check in and check out the reception area is unmanned and no sign of anyone anywhere. After waiting a few minutes each time, someone eventually came to attend to us. Obviously not happy that we had "disturbed" them, they hurriedly completed the transaction with not so much as a "welcome" or "we hope you enjoyed your stay".
Aside from the atrocious customer service, the hotel is well located, clean and comfortable

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bomberfan01
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Thank you for taking time to post a review. I will certailnly follow up your comments with my front office team.

I can assure you that this is not the level of service that our front office team aspire to. If you have time, please call me, as I would like to follow this up.

Again thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

This hotel was Ok...But nothing special. Handy if you need to be in Richmond: this hotel will do just fine....Not much more to say...The grounds are nice & it's close to the Yarra River for a nice walk.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Thak you for taking the time to review out hotel.

We are pleased that you found your stay enjoyable. If you have any specific suggestions, please feel free to email me at tim_bilston@melbourne.amorahotels.com.au. We look forward to welcoming you back to Amora Hotel Riverwalk in the fuure.

Reagrds

Reviewed August 31, 2011

This hotel is on the out skirts of the city. Very helpfull staff and clean. The tram stops out the front of the hotel a 10 minute ride to the city. The trams are easy to catch you dont need to hire a car in Melbourne. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends