“Great Pho... great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of I Love Pho

I Love Pho
Ranked #17 of 312 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Pho... great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

As it's name implies.... Pho for those that crave it on a regular basis (like me). Even when there is a queue, it doesn't take too long to wait for a table as this is where you go for "soul reviving food". Delicious broth, noodles, veggies and whatever you like ontop. This is not a place to go for a chat, just go, replenish your soul, pay and leave..... we keep going back.

• Visited May 2012

• Korean first
Melbourne
“Best value Vietnamese in Melbourne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

This review is for Love Pho, in Swan Street, Richmond. I must admit that I'm biased. Very biased. If you like real Vietnamese food, this is the place. The best of all is good old beef pho - the broth itself is marvellous.

Spring rolls, they have various types, are excellent too. My other favourite is beef or pork Mongolian.

Wash it down with a Huda (Vietnamese beer) or a local white or red. They are BYO as well.

Cheap as chips. It doesn't get any better than this.

Peter (PsychO Melbourne)

• Visited May 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Pho pho pho and .... That's it. Just pho”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I was surprise that they took the name quite literally. I was expecting some rice dishes as with all other vietnamese phonplace but this one serves pho only. The pho is quite good but not the best. Since my wife moved to a different location for work we have had new revelations for vietnamese good in footscray ;)

Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect! Must eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

The sliced beef noodle was just perfectly done! The soup was tasty, beef wasn't too cooked and serving was huge (it comes in 3size, small, medium, large). The spring roll is a must try dish!

Service was good with friendly lady boss came to stop and chat with us awhile.

During my vacation to Melbourne, I came to this store for the second time for lunch before I leave. It was just soo good!

I will definately miss the beef noodle!

Melbourne, Australia
“Cheap and cheerful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Fast and efficient service. Spicy beef and viet salad are great. But head for the quail and rare beef pho. Decent wines by the glass and is BYO too...prob been here about 25 times. Will keep going back.