“Excellent Restaurant in Puerto Lopez”
Review of Kendyworld - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kendyworld
Cuisines: International
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Kendyworld is an excellent restaurant in Puerto Lopez. They have different international foods
.I had been to Puerto Lopez on several occasions but never seen one like Kendyworld.
Indian food, Chinese food and so many others. Our group from Canada were amazed with such a clean restaurant in Puerto Lopez for the first time.Together with different dishes, they speak different languages including English, French and more others.
I tried falafel two times and it was delicious and excellent presentation with mixed vegetables and all fresh. Very creative and tasty.
Great Kendyworld... we need you in our location specially with your different curry and vegetarian foods.

Freda and Group from Canada

1  Thank Freda L
Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you enjoy Chicken and other International Dishes. This is the place to stop. It is right of the Malecon around the corner from the Pacifico Hotel. This Restaurant is very lit up and difficult to miss. A very clean establishment, and the workers and owners are very Professional and speak English. Tell them Bill sent you.

1  Thank bpak01
Reviewed March 6, 2014

While in Puerto Lopez, a man on the street handed us a flyer for Kendyworld: Authentic International cuisine. The menu seemed to my liking, plus the flyer entitled us to 10% off. I love veggie burgers, but that item was not available when we went there. I am not sure why. We both ordered different falafel dishes, and although not awful, the falafel had none of the usual spices either; it was just plain mashed garbanzo bean patties. There was no tahini and no hummus, so my husband got mayonaise on his falafel wrap, which seemed absolutely disgusting to me, but he ate it without complaint. He was served about 12 minutes before I was, and his food got cold whilst waiting for me to be served. Fortunately, my falafel came with curried vegetables, so the flavorful sauce spiced-up my otherwise tasteless falafel. The vegetables, however, were simply cabbage and green peppers, to my disappointment.

The tiny restaurant was fairly clean for this beach area, and the prices were very reasonable. The owner scoffed about the 10% discount, which had helped to lure us into his restaurant, but in the end, he did honor the discount.