We have now been to the Whale Cafe for dinner 3 times in the past week because each time we go, we look over at something someone else has ordered and know we have to try it. So far, we've had:
1) Chicken Stir Fry: Perfect. A mountain of veggies and chicken in a delicious sauce. $9
2) Taco Salad: So huge it wouldn't stay on the plate.
3) Pizza: Their pizzas have a thicker crust (which we like) and homemade pizza sauce. There's only one size and we finished about 2/3 of it, and took the rest home. Mixed Meat was $13, but others are cheaper.
4) Hummus and Garlic Bread (appetizer): YUM!
5) Apple Pie with homemade almond/ginger/spice ice cream: Brought a tear to my eye it was so delicious. The apple pie was made that morning, and she made the ice cream flavor to go with the apple pie...
As of Sept 2013, it's open 5-9PM Tuesday to Sundays. When they are busy, service can be a little slow, but sit back and enjoy the good food. Highly recommend!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.