I won't repeat what has been said about this great place. It's all true. Quite simply if you come to Ecuador then you must visit. A chance to live in a luxury family home/farm. Food is great and plentiful. Even the big family dog escorts you on treks. After some early starts in the Galapagos and the amazon this is just what we needed. Three nights was a perfect amount of time for us. Just go; you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two hours north of Quito, Hacienda Zuleta is a family owned, 2,000 hectare real estate with colonial buildings dating back to 1691. Situated within a tranquil and fertile valley between Cayambe and Ibarra, you will have the impression that you have traveled back in time. The expansive Hacienda Zuleta grounds include a working dairy farm, cheese factory, trout farm, horse stables and an beautiful organic vegetable garden where most of our food comes from. We also manage an Andean Condor Rescue Center and the Hacienda is surrounded by three beautiful Andean communities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda Zuleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Zuleta Hotel Imbabura Province
- Hacienda Zuleta Ecuador/Imbabura