“Great spa on north river of Laval”
Review of SPA Le Finlandais

SPA Le Finlandais
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Rosemere
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great spa on north river of Laval”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Been here a few times and the renovations have helped, opened up the lobby space more. Massages are worth it and the pools and spa rooms are well kept. Unique features of crushed ice is new and a cool addition.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank justgabmatt

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great experience! Very relaxing.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Our friend was getting married, so we took her there to spoil her before her wedding. It is extremely well organized. The swedish massages and the facial treatments were really nice. The prices were really good (We had a great promotion, so check the website before you call and book). There is so much you can do, different saunas and baths. The place is extremely beautiful! Everything was super clean. They give you a magnetic bracelet key for your locker. Many hair dryers were available in the women's bathroom. It was very quite, no talking permitted at all (at some point it was a little bit annoying, because you could be literally whispering to your friend, and then someone would come stand in front of you with a sign saying that you should lower your voice). The bistro's prices were reasonable, but also no talking permitted even when eating in the bistro's balcony. Taking photos was strictly prohibited, it's too bad specially if you are going there for a certain event/occasion. But overall, it was a great experience. Amazing spa! I will definitely go there again!

Visited June 2014
montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great all around”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This spa has been newly renovated after a devastating fire which forced a 1 year closure. I havent been since the re-opening but I can safely recommend it to anyone.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MontrealShakattack
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful sites....”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had an overnight at the Spa Finlandais hotel... Hotel is clean and renovated. Breakfast is very very simple: Cereal, coffee, juice, fruit salad, toast, mini-croissant.....
SPA: my first experience at the Finlandais spa, reception is very friendly and welcoming. Locker rooms are a COMPLETELY HORROR both men and women's side.. Small, dirty and very badly divided. They offer only 4 blow dryers and when I asked to change my rented towel they refused they only allow 1 towel for the entire stay... all she could say was "you can go in the hot sona and it will dry up!!" Then once in the showers unlike many spa's all that is offered is body soap. Also, as I mentioned the rooms are so badly divided that my locker was right across the blow-dryers therefore I was getting changed and women were in front of me drying there hair.. not very comfortable.
My husband and I had a package which included an overnight stay access to the baths the evening of our stay and the following day until 12pm with in/out privilege which was great & 1 hour massage each. we were able to schedule our massage according to our preference there were plenty of people available and they were also offering "last minute deals" so even if you didn't want to get a massage initially because of the cost, they had lots of last minute promotions being offered. And they obviously give receipts for insurance purposes.
The sites in itself were beautiful day & night, however EXTREMELY crowded... there was not a chair available or a sofa. It was extremely hard to find a spot. Don't know if its always like this or if its only because they have just reopened, but it was very crowded. Will probably return again but will bring my own towel and robe since I have to keep the already wet one, might as well be mine and it will be less confusing with all the same white ones!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank cathy718
Saint-Eustache, quebec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Close by”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We enjoyed our visit. Friendly service. very clean. But it burned down. Will reopen soon. So it should be even better then.

Visited October 2012