“Average spa”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Average spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went there on a friday morning in november. The place was packed. You could barely move and it wasn't relaxing at all. Each area you went to was busy and noisy (their lounge chairs make noise when you move on them and they simply are not comfortable).
The pool/spa area is small and not visually relaxing. People moving in and out of the water while you're trying to relax. And the clientele is very young.
The massage I had was good but unfirtunately for the therapist, I won't go back to that place for one.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank RoulaH

MONTREAL
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“The massages are great, but the rest just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was given a gift certificate so I decided to go with my husband. WEll the massage was out of this world, I hight recommended it. But the grounds and facilities leave a lot to be desired. I guess if you don't have a pool at home or a backyard, this is a great place. But I don't like to be crowded into a hot tub with a bunch of strangers. Also, you cant carry on a conversation, an employee walks around with a sign that says "Shhhh". They have a lot of saunas and place just to lie down outdoors and relax but I do that at home, so its not for me.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank SYLLOU
Montreal, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing and beautiful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have been going here for a few years now and absolutely love it! In the summer they ahve the hammocks chairs and the dock to sit on. In the winter you have the inside with fireplaces lit. It is a very big place. Even when it is busy you can always find a place to go. The big pool in the middle is amazing with waterfalls going into the pool.The food is very good as well.

Visited April 2012
Montreal, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fantastic Spa - Loved it !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I cannot believe this is the first review.
I have been going to this place for many years now. It is, as far as I know, the closest spa of it's kind to Montreal. The whole outside area is zen from A to Z. Great place to relax with your girlfriend(boyfriend). The price for a massage is within the norm... $80 for 60 minutes, but they often have a sign with last minute at $50 per hour. Massage by certified MP who give receipts. The food is superb and price is very reasonable. They even offer wine.

Visited August 2012