“Manuals Grandbank Canada!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Grand Bank
Hong Kong, China
“Manuals Grandbank Canada!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was in Grandbank NFLD on a business trip ! Not many choices for pub fare so I strolled down the Main drag from my Hotel The Basement Arms ,I stumbled upon a standalone eatery Manuels I said " I am in" ! I ordered an ice cold beer which was immediately delivered to my table to my satisfaction ! First things first right! I ordered battered fish and chips for the main fare ! To the table it came after a decent 15 mins prep time! It was well worth the short wait ! Paper thin almost Japanese Stlye Tempora batter and the most juicy fish I have experienced outside of Tokyo or Manilla ! I had some local cut fries Fantastic and a few more beers ! Euphoria! A definite recommend in my books! Bravo Manuels and your staff!!!! Side note I would recommend The Basement Arm! for it's local color and cool factor to anyone coming to this town on business !!,

• Visited October 2012

Grand Bank
“Hit or Miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Manuel's is worth the trip alone for their chicken. The only problem however is that a meal at this establishment can be wonderful on one visit, but not nearly as good on another visit. When you it is good it is great, when it is bad, it is bad.

• Visited July 2012
Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada
“Okay food, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Large variety of food, fine if you prefer your dinner deep fried. Took forever to get menus let alone order! Food came fairly fast after about half hour it took to get order in. Some home cooking (turkey dinner, roast beef, lasagne, etc.) but mostly deep fried or Chinese food. Were out of a lot of dishes, so obviously well frequented by the locals. Don't go for a light meal!

• Visited August 2012
Barrie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food,great service and amazing prices!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

Great food,great service and amazing prices!!! First stop the next time I am in town again!!

• Visited July 2011